How do I start carrying my baby on my back in the BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier One?
- First, put the baby carrier on your belly, as usual. Your baby should be facing you and sitting in the wide leg position. Loosen both shoulder straps.
- Slip one of your arms up under the shoulder strap and the other arm down under the lower part of the shoulder strap.
The shoulder pad should now form a closed loop around the body.
- Get a grip on your baby from underneath and turn him or her around onto your back under your raised arm.
- Put the shoulder strap back in place and place the back yoke where it feels comfortable.
- Finally, tighten the waist belt and the shoulder strap.