For daily maintenance and quick/spot clean-ups of life’s messes, we recommend BuggyLOVE organic cleaning products available online at www.buggylove.com and select retailers. You can also use any mild soap diluted with water to spot clean your strollers.
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
- All fabrics are removable.
- Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your CRUZ’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store the CRUZ if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.