How do I care for my Boori furniture?
In order to preserve the beauty of your Boori nursery furniture we recommend the following:
- Avoid placing the furniture in strong sunlight and keep away from direct heat sources.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- If necessary use a mild soap solution and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then dry immediately.
- Wipe in the direction of the grain, not in a circular motion.
- Do not use strong household cleaners.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects and hot liquids
- Avoid rubber feet on items, such as radios, computers or telephones.
- Use a felt (not plastic) mat to protect furniture surfaces.
- Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
- When moving the furniture do not drag, always lift and place into position.