1. Please hand-wash all components with lukewarm water and mild soap.
2. Make sure all parts are dry and reassemble machine, leaving powder container completely empty.
3. Fill the water tank with 20oz distilled water and run a 10oz cycle.
4. Add a cup of distilled white vinegar inside the water tank with 12oz of water and run another 10oz cycle.
5. Discard remaining vinegar/water solution, and wash tank with mild soap and water, and refill with 20oz distilled water.
6. Run another 10oz cycle to rinse out internal tubes of any vinegar residue.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 if concerns persists.