How do I reheat food in my Beaba Babycook?
- Pour 1 measure of water into the heating reservoir.
- Place food inside a heat resistant bowl or a BÉABA Clip Portions container
- Place the container inside the clear steam basket
- Lock your bowls and lid(s) into place and start your steam cycle
- When the sound signals the end of the cycle (cooking is complete), remove the container with a dry cloth with caution (the container itself and the residual water will be very hot)
- Stir the contents with the included spatula to obtain an even temperature.