What is IsoFix with top tether system on my Maxi-Cosi?
- Installation in the car using 2 IsoFix connection points on the vehicle seat plus a third top tether attachment point in the back of the vehicle
- The top tether (3rd attachment point) provides additional safety by stopping the seat from rotating in case of a front collision.
- Top tether attachment point is widely available in cars since 2006 and compulsory in all new vehicles since 2011
- Top tether points can differ from car to car so please check your car’s handbook for exact location
- Common places top tether can be found are on the back of the rear seat, on the floor of the boot and also on the roof of the boot.