Which Angelcare® monitor do you recommend for monitoring twins or triplets?  


We recommend one Sound & Movement Monitor (AC401, AC1100, AC601) and one (or two in case of triplets) Movement only monitor (AC300). DO NOT use a monitor with two or more babies in the same crib, as the monitor will pick up movement even if a one of the babies has stopped moving.  We do not recommend using two AC201 or two AC1100 Monitors in the same house as you may experience interference.