• Carrycot Storage Bag
• Carrycot Bug Shield
• Frame, Basket, & Wheels
• Toddler Seat & Canopy
• Bumper Bar
• Toddler Seat Rain Shield
• Toddler Seat Bug Shield
The serial number is located on a sticker with barcode situated below the rear axle of the left side of the stroller frame. The Serial Number starts with the letters “VIS”. An example of a serial number is: VIS 03 17 US HEN 1116 0078
Yes! We offer various accessories including the PiggyBack, Cup Holder and Snack Tray
2017 and 2018 models:
Unfolded: 65.3 W x 91.4 L x 100.3 H cm
Folded with seat attached: 65.3 W x 44L x 83.8 H cm
Folded without seat attached: 65.3 W x 42.6 L x 83.8
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket)
Frame + Seat: 12 kg
Frame: 8.8 kg
Seat: 3.1 kg
Carrycot: 3.8 kg
Unfolded: 94 L x 65 W x 100.3 H cm
Folded with seat attached: 35.5 L x 65 W x 84 H cm
Folded without seat attached: 34.3L x 65 W x 84”H
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket)
Frame + Seat: 12.5 kg
Frame: 9 kg
Seat: 3.4 kg
Carrycot: 3.8 kg
• Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
• If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to the salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
• All fabrics are removable.
• Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
• To extend the life of your VISTA’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
• DO NOT fold or store the VISTA if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
• This stroller requires regular user maintenance. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security.
• Inspect your VISTA periodically. Seek prompt repairs, replacing worn or broken parts as needed. Check all safety devices, locks, and harnesses for correct and secure operation. Never continue to use a product that is structurally unsound.
• Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.
• Contact Customer Experience with any repair questions at email@example.com
The Toddler Seat is polyester. The Carrycot is polyester with a cotton/nylon/poly blend liner. The padding is made of polyurethane foam.
HENRY (Blue Marl) only: The Toddler Seat and Carrycot outer fabrics are a nylon/polyester blend.
2018 VISTA: 100% full-grain leather handlebar and bumper bar
• Pull on the end of the webbing to tighten the straps and pull up on the top loop to loosen.
• To adjust the shoulder height position, detach the grey adjustment clip from the harness attachment loop. Reattach clip to the desired harness loop that fits best for your child.
Yes, your child can ride forwards and backwards in the Toddler Seat, RumbleSeat, infant car seat, or Carrycot.
No! The UPPAbaby VISTA can be folded With the Toddler Seat still attached. The Toddler Seat must be forward-facing and in the second seat position to fold compactly.
• Activate brake to prevent stroller from rolling forward while folding.
• Engage button on top of handle bar and extend to highest position. Handle must be in highest position and seat must be forward facing for stroller to stand when folded.
• Place index fingers on both slide release triggers and slide upward until frame begins to fold.
• Once stroller begins to fold, hold handle bar with right hand and reposition left hand onto back leg.
• Continue to fold stroller until latch on left side has engaged. Stroller will stand when folded.
Available colors on the silver frame: EMMETT (Green Mélange), GREGORY (Blue Mélange), JORDAN (Charcoal Mélange), LOIC (White), DENNY (Red), HENRY (Blue Marl), TAYLOR (Indigo)
Available colors on the carbon frame: JAKE (Black).
Carrycot: Suitable for infants from birth to 9 kg, or until the child is able lift themselves up.
Toddler Seat: Suitable from 6 months to 15 kg. Can be used from birth with the Infant SnugSeat accessory.
STEP 1: Remove mattress.
STEP 2: Pull both steel braces firmly towards the outer ends of the Carrycot into their respective sockets. Make sure both braces are properly locked in place.
STEP 3: Pull Carrycot canopy handle upright until an audible “click” is heard.
STEP 4: Zip Carrycot cover onto Carrycot frame.
Uppababy Vista leather is REACH-certified. REACH is an EU certification that oversees and restricts the use of toxic chemicals in manufacturing in order to reduce associated risks. Being REACH compliant means tanning process is not only aware of the effects of chemicals, but also that both leather and chosen tannery regularly pass rigorous chemical compliancy testing.
100% pure natural leather offers far more breathability, flexibility and durability than any faux-leather counterparts on the market such as vinyl, vegan and “protein” leather
Serial Number, with a barcode, is located on a sticker on the lower right of the stroller frame. The serial number is a 17-digit number.
Available colours on the silver frame include DENNY (Red), LINDSEY (Wheat) and MAEVE (Lavender).
Available colours on the carbon frame include JAKE (Black), PASCAL (Grey) and GEORGIE (Marine Blue). MAYA (Marigold) is available at speciality retailers only. (This could differ per year)
The CRUZ is suitable for infants from birth when used with the UPPAbaby Bassinet or Infant SnugSeat accessory and suitable for a child up to 50 lbs. If you use the SnugSeat for your infant, it should be in the fully reclined position.
The CRUZ is compatible with the UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat without the need for adapters. We create adapters for the following infant car seat manufacturers and models:
- Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Maxi-Cosi Citi, Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix.
NOT COMPATIBLE with the Maxi-Cosi Prezi
The AirGo patent-pending wheels mimic the cushioned ride of an air-filled tire with the lightweight benefit of foam, providing the ultimate in shock-absorbing performance with tires that never go flat! The new CRUZ has even larger 8.25” rear wheels for a smoother ride.
NOTE: When folding the frame with seat attached, the seat must be in forward facing and upright position.
STEP 1: Activate brake to prevent the stroller from rolling forward while folding.
STEP 2: Engage button on top of the handlebar and extend to the highest position.
NOTE: Handle must be in highest position for the stroller to stand when folded.
STEP 3: Place index fingers on both slide release triggers and slide upward until frame begins to fold.
STEP 4: Once stroller begins to fold, hold handlebar with your right hand and reposition left hand onto back leg.
STEP 5: Continue to fold stroller until latch on the left side has engaged. Stroller will stand when folded.
Yes. The CRUZ seat easily can be reversed to be front or rear facing.
There are five recline positions ranging from upright to fully reclined, decreasing in 12-degree increments.
To adjust the harness straps on the seat pull up on the ladder lock and down on the webbing to loosen the straps. To tighten, pull down on the slip ring. For a tighter fit, pinch the webbing and release from the back of the slip ring and pull down until snug.
To adjust the shoulder height position, detach the grey adjustment clip from the harness attachment loop. Reattach clip to the desired harness loop that fits best for your child.
For daily maintenance and quick/spot clean-ups of life’s messes, we recommend BuggyLOVE organic cleaning products available online at www.buggylove.com and select retailers. You can also use any mild soap diluted with water to spot clean your strollers.
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
- All fabrics are removable.
- Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your CRUZ’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store the CRUZ if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.
Sand and debris can get caught in the joints and contribute to stroller malfunction. Please give your stroller some love periodically by applying BuggyLOVE’s WheelLOVE on the joints and wheel axle. This will help with your stroller’s performance and life span.
No, the VISTA/CRUZ Cup Holder is a separate accessory that will fit on any CRUZ (or VISTA) stroller. Note: When folding stroller, tilt cup holder out of way to prevent breakage.