For a reference setup guide, please refer to the user manual. We recommend the following, complete instructions in the user manual.
Yes, the Babybrezza Formula Pro is BPA and Phthalate Free.
The ML size on the Formula Pro control panel indicates water volume only. When powder is added to the water, the volume is increased, just like when you make a bottle by hand. The final volume of mixed formula is expected to be a little over the ML amount indicated on the control panel. If the amount of formula is significantly higher than the ounces you are expecting, please contact us.
Clean the Funnel Compartment to make sure formula powder isn’t clogging the machine. Contact customer service if the problem persists. Clean the Funnel Compartment to make sure formula powder isn’t clogging the machine. Contact customer service if the problem persists.
As with any food preparation product or food storage container, proper maintenance and cleaning is required to make sure that your Formula Pro stays clean. In addition to the regular cleaning recommended in the instruction manual, we recommend that care be taken when pouring formula powder into the powder container. After pouring powder into the container, check to make sure that no powder has spilt in the area next to the water tank, and clean any excess powder with a damp cloth. Also, make sure that all parts of the powder container are completely dry before assembly. Mold will not grow in Formula Pro when properly cleaned and dried.
Before storing your Formula Pro for an extended period, we recommend the following steps:
1. Remove entire Powder Container assembly and clean all parts: Powder Container, Measuring Wheel, Locking Cover, Silicone Scraper, Stirring Wheel and Powder Container Lid. Set aside to dry completely.
2. Remove Water Tank from Base, clean the inside and wipe the outside of the Water Tank with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a paper towel.
3. Remove Funnel and Funnel Cover from Base, wash, rinse, dry and put back into the Base.
4. Wipe entire Base with a clean, damp cloth and make sure it is clean and free of any powder or dried, mixed powder. Also, wipe the Drip Tray clean. Dry all surfaces with a cloth or paper towel.
5. Make sure all parts are removed from the Base except for the Funnel and Funnel cover, then plug in the Base and turn the power switch on.
6. Place a cup on the Drip Tray under the Funnel to catch water.
7. Press and hold all three buttons “ounce”, “stop”, and “start” simultaneously. The Formula Pro® will run the pump to clear the water from the machine. Continue to hold all three buttons for at least 20 seconds or until no more water is dispensed from the machine.
8. Remove the Funnel and Funnel Cover and wipe with a dry paper towel.
9. Make sure all parts removed from the Formula Pro® are dry and reassemble the entire Formula Pro®.
10. Your Formula Pro® is now clean, dry and ready for storage.
1. Please hand-wash all components with lukewarm water and mild soap.
2. Make sure all parts are dry and reassemble machine, leaving powder container completely empty.
3. Fill the water tank with 20oz distilled water and run a 10oz cycle.
4. Add a cup of distilled white vinegar inside the water tank with 12oz of water and run another 10oz cycle.
5. Discard remaining vinegar/water solution, and wash tank with mild soap and water, and refill with 20oz distilled water.
6. Run another 10oz cycle to rinse out internal tubes of any vinegar residue.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 if concerns persists.
To view the Baby Brezza Formula Pro pricing and availability, please click the link here: http://www.justkidding-me.com/ae/baby-brezza-formula-pro
The voltage of Babybrezza is 220V-240V 50/60Hz.