The Nuna Leaf chair is designed to gently rock your infant to sleep without any noise; no whirring, clicking, buzzing, or motorized sounds. After your child grows from a baby into a toddler, he or she can still use the chair to sway back and forth for pure fun and enjoyment. The motion can also be halted easily with a lock at the base, so your child can take a break for playing or feeding time. Finally, because the weight limit is a hefty 130 lbs., the Nuna Leaf can also be used as a seat in the playroom for an older child.
Inspired by the gentle motion of a leaf falling from a tree, the Nuna sways from side to side instead of back and forth like most baby swings. There are not many moving parts either, and no electric cords to deal with, the Nuna Leaf uses the baby’s weight to naturally begin a rocking motion without the need for a motor or other mechanism. The motion lasts for 2-3 minutes at a time. It looks great in the living room too. Unlike many baby swings, which come equipped with bright patterned seats or flickering lights, the Nuna offers a cool, modern asymmetrical design in calming, neutral colors. In fact, just like the motion of the seat, the asymmetrical build was also inspired by the calming look of falling leaves.
The seat itself is made from machine washable 100-percent cotton, certified free of pesticides and other harmful substances by Oeko-Tex. The cotton fabic can also be removed to reveal a meshfabric. It’s perfect for hot summer days, as the fabric lets in more air, keeping your baby cool and relaxed. For safety, a three-point padded belt keeps your child fully protected and secured, whether napping or playing.
Nuna Sena Mini Travel Cot can be used from birth to 18 month.
Elevate the mattress for a newborn up to 15lbs to easily access the baby.
Nuna's gone through all of the chemical lists with their engineers and checked the following:
- The fire retardant standard in the US is changing. Nuna started removing the fire retardant chemicals from their products as soon as the law allowed. We can confirm that none of the Leaf, Sena or Pepp products shipped to giggle include any fire retardant chemicals.
- Nuna will also be removing the California FR tag from their products in the future.
- The Nuna Pipa fire retardant chemicals belong to the category of ammonium polyphosphate, which is not prohibited by any Cal Prop. 65, CPSIA or ASTM requirement.
- Nuna will continue to push for the removal of fire retardant chemicals from all products as they believe that this is best for babies.
- All Nuna fabrics and fiber-fill are Oeko-tex certified, even if they are required by law to include fire retardants.
Nuna's Sena Mini Travel Cot is a dream to travel with! It folds easily with one hand and the bassinet unit even folds with the frame.
Nuna Sena Travel Cot's fabrics and mesh are Oeko-Tex certified. The padding on the inside of the mattress and the mesh are polyester.
When used with all of the Nuna-included components (including the mattress) Nuna's Sena Travel Cot meets and/or exceeds the mandatory Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) regulations for play yards/travel cribs, and has been certified to the voluntary American Standards for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. The mattress is a big overall contributor to the product's safety testing and certification -- these sturdy mattresses work in concert with the play yard/travel cot to add stability and ensure that there are no potential entrapment gaps, ensuring that your baby's play/sleep environment is as safe as possible, and are firm but comfortable for kids ages newborn to 3 years.
To view the Nuna Leaf Rocker pricing and availability, please click the link here: http://www.justkidding-me.com/ae/nuna-leaf-rocker-conn